- Product Info
Tech Spray 1756-8S Licron Crystal™ Static Dissipative Coating provides excellent adhesion to metals, glass, plastics, and paints. Unlike other coatings, this cured coating is crystal clear rather than translucent. It will not chip and maintains 107-109 ohms. Humidity is not an issue for this coating, operating from 0-100% humidity.
- 8 oz. aerosol
- Surface resistivity: 107-109 ohms
- Humidity independent
- Permanently static dissipative
- Superior adhesion to a variety of substrates: glass, plastics, metal and paint
- Smooth and even coating dries crystal clear and glossy
- Electronic assembly work stations, bins, carts, and trays
- Packaging for sensitive components
- Production conveyors and bumpers
- Static protection for electronic devices
- Electronic assembly work enclosures including Plexi-Glass
Add to CartWups! This product has been discontinued by the manufacturer. All available inventory has been added to your cart. ×
Add to Cart×
Unfortunately you’re using Internet Explorer version 6, 7, or 8, which are older browsers and can negatively affect your experience on our site. We strongly recommend you upgrade your browser before using Hisco.com.
- To get the latest version of Internet Explorer, click here.
- To get the latest version of Google Chrome, click here.
- To get the latest version of Mozilla Firefox, click here.
- To get the latest version of Safari, click here.