- Product Info
- The Master Appliance 10008 Master-Mite™ is a compact and light but rugged gun designed for electrical benchwork.
Master Appliance 10008 Features:
- Use for shrink tubing, melting solder preforms, activating and curing adhesives and epoxies, and preheating flux
- Performs benchtop heating jobs without excess air flow
- Quiet running motor, eliminates noisy production areas
- Amperage: 4.5
- Power: 475 Watt
- Temperature: 650°F
- Voltage: 120V, 60 Hz
- Air flow: CFM 3.8 at 700 fpm
- 3-prong grounded power cord
- 10008 Includes:
- 1 - 50675 bench stand
- 1 - 40060 heat shrink attachment
Add to CartWups! This product has been discontinued by the manufacturer. All available inventory has been added to your cart. ×
Add to Cart×
Unfortunately you’re using Internet Explorer version 6, 7, or 8, which are older browsers and can negatively affect your experience on our site. We strongly recommend you upgrade your browser before using Hisco.com.
- To get the latest version of Internet Explorer, click here.
- To get the latest version of Google Chrome, click here.
- To get the latest version of Mozilla Firefox, click here.
- To get the latest version of Safari, click here.