- Product Info
The Weller WD1 is an ESD-Safe digital 85W soldering station single channel power unit.
- Weller WD1 Features:
- 3 "radio buttons" allows to pre-set frequently used temperature settings
- Extensive special functions menu allows you to utilize access features
- Setback time allows programming of number of minutes before the temperature sets back to idle mode
- Standby temperature allows selection of desired setback temperature down to 200°F
- Temperature lockout allows supervisor to easily set a temperature that cannot be changed by the operator
- F°/C° switching allows the temperature display to read in either °F or or °C
- Temperature offset allows the display temperature to be adjusted
- Auto-off time allows programming of the number of minutes of inactivity before power shuts off
- Compatible with WSP80 and WMP soldering pencils
- Voltage: 120V (input); 24V (output)
- Footprint: 5.12" x 4.13" x 5.75" (130 x 105 x 146mm)
- Max Power Consumption: 85W
- Temperature Range: 150°F - 850°F (50°C - 450°C)
- Temperature Accuracy: ± 9°F (± 5°C)
- Temperature Stability: ± 10°F (± 6°C)
Add to CartWups! This product has been discontinued by the manufacturer. All available inventory has been added to your cart. ×
Add to Cart×
Unfortunately you’re using Internet Explorer version 6, 7, or 8, which are older browsers and can negatively affect your experience on our site. We strongly recommend you upgrade your browser before using Hisco.com.
- To get the latest version of Internet Explorer, click here.
- To get the latest version of Google Chrome, click here.
- To get the latest version of Mozilla Firefox, click here.
- To get the latest version of Safari, click here.