- Product Info
- The Pomona 5250 is an 8-pin SOIC and SOJ test clip for gull wing or "J" leads.
Pomona 5250 Features:
- Narrow profile makes testing chips on densely populated boards easy and safe
- Spring loaded clip attaches and holds with spring pressure against chip body
- Suggested applications: analog devices AD834JR and Triquint TQ9122N
- Attached to surface mounted chips with either gull wing or "J" leads
- Model: 5250
- Number of leads: 8
- Lower width: 0.26" (6.60mm)
- Body width: 0.15 to 0.3" (3.81 to 7.62mm)
- Top width: 0.430" (10.92mm)
- Top clip contacts are 0.025" (0.635mm) pins at 0.10" (2.54mm) spacing
Add to CartWups! This product has been discontinued by the manufacturer. All available inventory has been added to your cart. ×
Add to Cart×
Unfortunately you’re using Internet Explorer version 6, 7, or 8, which are older browsers and can negatively affect your experience on our site. We strongly recommend you upgrade your browser before using Hisco.com.
- To get the latest version of Internet Explorer, click here.
- To get the latest version of Google Chrome, click here.
- To get the latest version of Mozilla Firefox, click here.
- To get the latest version of Safari, click here.