- Product Info
- The Utica TS-30 is an adjustable "click type" torque limiting screwdriver.
Utica TS-30 Features:
- Highly durable and easy to use
- Aluminum housing reduces weight and maximizes durability
- Smooth, accurate and consistent performance when tightening fasteners
- Roller bearing cam mechanism automatically slips to prevent over-tightening at maximum torque
- Easy-release bit holder securely retains bits during operation while permitting easy removal
- Patented spring-loaded locking collar locks the scale at the desired torque setting
- Ideal for precision electronics assembly and other light screw assembly applications
- Working parts are heat treated for added strength and durability
- Calibrated according to ASME B107.14M using test equipment traceable to NIST
- Range: 6-30 in-lb
- Collar color: red
- Increments: 1 in-lb
- Hex drive: 1/4" female
- Tool length: 6-1/2"
- Weight: 0.50 lbs (0.23 kg)
Add to CartWups! This product has been discontinued by the manufacturer. All available inventory has been added to your cart. ×
Add to Cart×
Unfortunately you’re using Internet Explorer version 6, 7, or 8, which are older browsers and can negatively affect your experience on our site. We strongly recommend you upgrade your browser before using Hisco.com.
- To get the latest version of Internet Explorer, click here.
- To get the latest version of Google Chrome, click here.
- To get the latest version of Mozilla Firefox, click here.
- To get the latest version of Safari, click here.