Hisco provides turnkey services including design, prototyping, custom converting, and packaging solutions to meet your medical device material and process requirements. All our manufacturing processes are ISO9001 certified. We can manufacture products to your exact standards to meet your stringent application and quality demands.
- Fabrication, Conversion and Assembly Services – Hisco offers turnkey fabrication, conversion and assembly services to provide you with the materials for your medical device in production-ready formats. We offer multi-layer tape, film, foam, fabric and foil web and sheet converting services. Our services include lamination, die-cutting, island placement, pouching and packaging. Products can be manufactured in a cleanroom environment if required.
- Custom Packaging – Hisco’s custom packaging services offer custom packaging solutions for creams, adhesives, sealants and resins to meet your specific requirements. Products can be packaged in jars, pouches and cartridges, including final pack-out, for private labeling if required. We will develop a custom packaging solution that will help eliminate waste, increase production yields, save space and lower production costs.
Our sales representatives are all highly trained and knowledgeable about your industry and the products we carry. They will assist you in developing solutions for your manufacturing and process challenges, working with you from material and product selection through manufacturing. We will make sure that the materials you purchase meet your needs, are delivered to your specifications and meet your expectations during your manufacturing process.
Value Added Services
Hisco offers value-added services to provide you with turnkey solutions to your medical device manufacturing challenges.
- Application Engineers – Hisco’s application engineers are experienced industry experts who are available to assist you with process design & device assembly. We’ll work with you onsite to develop an effective process and recommend the best materials to use in your product design.
- Vendor Managed Inventory – Hisco offers custom inventory management systems that have produced documented cost savings for our customers. Using our managed inventory system will reduce stock shortages, minimizing production downtime and reducing costs.
- Training – We offer training workshops and seminars to our customers on a variety of our product lines. Working with our supplier partners, we have developed technical support training so that you will have all the information you need to manage your production processes effectively.
Hisco is committed to providing superior customer service through continual improvements in our product line, technical expertise and value-added services. An employee-owned company, we are dedicated to our core goal of building relationships with our customers and providing unique, innovative solutions to meet your needs and deliver optimal value. Contact Hisco today!