Hisco Return Policy
If not satisfied with a standard stock item, please contact Hisco within 30 days of invoice date. Hisco will provide an exchange or refund (excluding shipping charges)*. If your return is a result of a Hisco Inc. error your shipping charge will also be refunded. All returns must be in new, resalable condition with proof of purchase from Hisco. Returns must be accompanied by a Return Materials Authorization Number (RMA).
To receive an RMA you have 2 options:
- You can request an RMA number online through Hisco.com by following the steps below:
- Sign in to your Hisco.com account, and select "Orders and Quotes" from the My Account drop-down menu
- Locate your desired order, or click the "Search Orders and Quotes" button to search by number or completed status. The order must indicate "Completed" in order to request a return. Open the order, scroll down and select the gray "Request Return (RMA)" button.
- Click the order number in the first column to go to the Order Details page. Scroll down to the bottom, and click the gray "Return Request (RMA)" button.
- For each item you'd like to return, add the quantity, and choose a reason for the return from the drop-down menu. Optional: Add return notes.
- Click the red "Send Return Request" button
- You can call us at 1-877-447-2650 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the date, original invoice number, stock number, and a description of the defect or reason for return. Specially ordered non-stocking items, clearance items and overstock items are sold on a “Final Sale” basis only. No cancellations, returns, refunds or credits are allowed. Goods must be returned to the original Hisco warehouse they were shipped from unless requested by Hisco to be sent to an alternate warehouse.
Once approved, instructions for returning the material will be emailed to the address associated with the user who requested the RMA.
* A restocking fee may apply on some items returned to Hisco. Restocking charges will be dependent on the manufacturer's restock policies plus the costs of freight, packaging, insurance and any import or export costs.