Build a Better Barrier and Save 10% on New SCS 81705 Series Bags and Film.
Qualified to MIL-PRF-81705E Type III, Class 2
Electrostatic discharge events can cost big money, especially if they degrade or destroy a high-end PCB. Lock in greater control with the new SCS 81705 series and save 10% on bags and film designed to meet all MIL-PRF-81705E Type III, Class 2 qualifications for high-level military, aerospace and medical assembly protection.
The best defense is a good offense. SCS 81705 bags contain four layers — static dissipative coating, polyester, metal and polyethylene laminate. The polyester dielectric works with the metal layer to create discharge shielding. A static dissipative exterior allows electrostatic charges to be removed when grounded.
Standard open and zip-top SCS 81705 bags range from 3” X 5” to 20” X 30”. Film sizes come in 36" x 50', 36” x 250’ and 48" x 250' rolls.
Sale ends May 31, 2017Shop All SCS 81705 Series Bags and Film Have Questions? Get answers.
SCS 81705 Static Shielding
Bags & Film
- Qualified to MIL-PRF-81705E Type III, Class 2; listed under the Defense Standardization Program
- Standard stock bags converted per MIL-DTL-117H
- Metal-in film laminate 0.0028" thick (2.8 mil)
- Dissipative inner and outer surfaces meet MIL-PRF-81705E Method 4.6.8 requirements
- ‹10 nJ discharge shielding energy limit test per MIL-PRF-81705E Method 4.6.9
- Lead-free RoHS 2, REACH and Conflict Minerals Compliant
- Made in the USA
*Note: Film contained in bag is printed per MIL-PRF-81705E Section 3.6; won't rub off.