Scotch-Brite™ Deburr and Finish PRO Unitized Wheel, 6 in x 1/2 in x 1 in, 8C CRS+, 4 per case
- Brand Name: Scotch-Brite™
- Wheel Diameter: 6 in
- Wheel Thickness: 0.5 in
- Grade: Coarse
- Wheel Construction: Unitized
- Abrasive Material: Precision Shaped Ceramic Grain
- Length: 6.0 in.
- Center Hole Size: 1 in
- Width: 6.0 in.
- Height: 0.6 in.
- Density Number: 8
- Maximum Speed: 7500 rpm
- Applications: Deburring; Finishing
- Package Quantity: 4 CA
- Availability: In Stock
This item is on clearance. Price valid only on available inventory.
All sales final - no exchanges or returns.
Scotch-Brite™ Deburr and Finish PRO Unitized Wheel is a new wheel designed to make a variety of metalworking applications easier and more efficient for industrial professionals. Typically, abrasives excel in one area: deburring, finishing or blending. Our multi-purpose wheel is unique, because it’s engineered to do all three.3M 00076308901318 Features:
- Unitized construction enhances abrasive durability and strength, helping prolong service life
- 3M Precision-Shaped Grain is engineered to cut fast and sharp, enabling quicker burr removal
- Nonwoven construction permits dust and debris to escape, minimizing loading
- Conformability allows abrasive to stay in contact with complex-shaped parts in robotic processing
- Perfect for moderate to heavy deburring
- Multi-purpose wheel presents economical alternative to cartridge rolls, flap wheels, flap discs and coated discs
- Brand: Scotch-Brite™
- Grade: Coarse
- Maximum RPM: 7500
- Density: 8 none
- Diameter: 6
- Part Number: 476U93
- Thickness: 0.5