3M? Repulpable Double Coated Splicing Tape 900, 18 mm x 33 m, 2.5 mil, 48 rolls/CA
- Brand Name: 3M
- Length: 4.5 in.
- Width: 4.5 in.
- Height: 4.5 in.
3M™ Repulpable Double-Coated Splicing Tape 900 is ideal for permanent overlap splicing on coated papers. It combines high initial adhesion with excellent heat resistance.3M 7100027944 Features:
- Used for general splicing many lightweight coated papers
- Repulpable: water and alkali dispersibility helps eliminate risk of contaminating paper mill broke with non-repulpable material; meets or exceeds TAPPI UM-213 procedure A
- Excellent heat resistance in drying temperatures as high as 400ºF (204ºC)
- Excellent adhesion: delaminates most papers, including many LWC formulations
- Meets the requirements of indirect food additive regulations as described under 21 CFR 176.170 and 21 CFR 176.180
- Brand: 3M™
- Backing Material: Tissue
- Color: Blue
- Thickness: 2.5