3M™ Scotchlok™ Electrical IDC 560N-BULK, Brown, 18–16 AWG (solid/stranded), 14 AWG (stranded), 500 per carton, 5000/case
- Brand Name: Scotchlok
- Product Type: Cable Accessories
- Length: 14.0 in.
- Width: 10.0 in.
- Height: 14.0 in.
3M™ Scotchlok™ 560N IDC Double Run Connector electrically connects two run (through) wires while insulating the connection. This connector insulation is manufactured from polypropylene and is ideal for parallel splicing. It is 600V-rated for building wire and 1000V-rated for signs, fixtures and luminaires. It withstands temperatures of 221 degrees F (105 degrees C).3M 7000132405 Features:
- Brown polypropylene-insulated connector is suitable for tap or parallel splicing
- Electrically connects a tap wire to a run (through) wire
- Accommodates 18 to 16 AWG solid/stranded or 14 AWG stranded
- Brass element construction for good conductivity and tin plating for corrosion resistance
- Withstands temperatures of 221 degrees F (105 degrees C)
- 600V-rated for building wire and 1000V-rated for signs, fixtures or luminaires
- UL Listed, CSA Certified and RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant
- Brand: Scotchlok™
- Product Type: Connector
- Color: Brown
- Material: Plastic
- Part Number: 560N-BULK