3M? Scotchlok? Electrical IDC 901-BULK, Run and Tap, Black, 18-14 AWG, 500 per carton, 5000/case
- Brand Name: 3M
- Product Type: Cable Accessories
- Length: 19.375 in.
- Width: 13.25 in.
- Height: 14.25 in.
3M™ Scotchlok™ 901 IDC Inline Bullet Receptacle Connector electrically connects to a run wire mid-span and allows for a tap wire to be connected with a 0.156" male bullet without cutting or stripping the wire. The connector insulation is manufactured from polypropylene. It is 32V-rated and withstands temperatures of 194 degrees F (90 degrees C).3M 7010297325 Features:
- Black, polypropylene-insulated connector is suitable to electrically tap into a wire in mid-span without cutting
- Suitable for control circuit wiring, fixture wiring, appliance wiring, signal and PA systems and automotive/boat/RV wiring
- Accommodates 18 to 14 AWG solid/stranded
- Copper alloy construction for good conductivity and tin plating for corrosion resistance
- Withstands temperatures of 194 degrees F (90 degrees C)
- Rated for 32V applications
- RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant
- Color: Black
- Part Number: 901-BULK