3M? Scotchlok? Electrical IDC 804-BULK, Blue, 18-16 AWG (solid/stranded), 14 AWG (stranded), 500 per
- Brand Name: Scotchlok
- Product Type: Cable Accessories
- Length: 14.0 in.
- Width: 10.0 in.
- Height: 14.0 in.
3M™ Scotchlok™ 804 IDC Run or Tap Electrical Connector electrically connects a tap wire to a run (through) wire while insulating the connection. The connector insulation is manufactured from polypropylene and used to electrically tap into a wire in mid-span without cutting or stripping the wire. It is 600V-rated and withstands temperatures of 167 degrees F (75 degrees C).3M 7100003537 Features:
- Blue, polypropylene-insulated connector is suitable to electrically tap into a wire in mid-span without cutting
- Color-coded for quick and easy identification of the wire size
- Suitable for control circuit wiring, fixture wiring, appliance wiring, signal and PA systems and automotive/boat/RV wiring
- Accommodates 18 to 16 AWG solid/stranded or 14 AWG stranded
- Brass element construction for good conductivity and tin plating for corrosion resistance
- Withstands temperatures of 167 degrees F (75 degrees C)
- Rated for 600V applications
- Brand: Scotchlok™
- Product Type: Connector
- Color: Blue
- Material: Plastic
- Part Number: 804-BULK