3M? Scotchlok? Electrical IDC 567-POUCH, Run and Tap, Flame Retardant, Brown, 18-14 AWG (Tap), 12-10
- Brand Name: 3M
- Product Type: Cable Accessories
- Length: 11.5 in.
- Width: 4.0 in.
- Height: 11.5 in.
3M™ Scotchlok™ 567 IDC Run or Tap Connector electrically connects a tap wire to a run (through) wire while insulating the connection. The connector is polypropylene-insulated and self-stripping. It is 600V-rated for building wire and 1000V-rated for signs, fixtures and luminaires.3M 7100167058 Features:
- Colored brown to meet your visual requirements and easily merge with your wiring setup as needed, yet insulated with polypropylene for maximum safety
- Suitable for control circuit wiring, fixture wiring, appliance wiring, signal and PA systems and automotive/boat/RV wiring
- Rapidly tap into 18 to 14 AWG solid or stranded wire or use it with 12 to 10 AWG solid or stranded wire as a run
- Easy conductivity is assured thanks to the brass element, and tin plating reduces the risk of corrosion so that it simply keeps working
- Withstands temperatures of 221 degrees F (105 degrees C)
- Rated for building applications that carry up to 600V or 1000V for fixtures, signs and luminaires
- UL Listed, CSA Certified and RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant
- Product Type: Connector
- Material: Insulator: FR Polypropylene, U-Contact: Tin-plated brass
- Part Number: 567-POUCH