3M™ Scotchlok™ Electrical IDC 903, 50 per pouch
- Brand Name: 3M
- Product Type: Cable Accessories
- Length: 10.5 in.
- Width: 3.0 in.
- Height: 10.5 in.
3M™ Scotchlok™ 903 IDC Double Run or Tap Electrical Connector electrically connects a tap wire to a run (through) wire while insulating the connection. The connector insulation is manufactured from polypropylene and self-stripping. It is 600V-rated for building wire and 1000V-rated for signs, fixtures and luminaires.3M 7100175088 Features:
- Yellow, polypropylene-insulated connector is suitable for tap or parallel splicing
- Color-coded for quick and easy identification of the wire size
- Electrically connects a tap wire to a run (through) wire
- Accommodates 12 AWG solid/stranded, 10 AWG stranded
- Brass element construction for good conductivity and tin plating for corrosion resistance
- Withstands temperatures of 194 degrees F (90 degrees C)
- 600V-rated for building wire and 1000V-rated for signs, fixtures or luminaires
- Part Number: 903-POUCH