Mantis Compact Series Microscope with MFlex Articulated Arm, Stand and G-Clamp
- Product Information
- Technical Information
- Parts & Accessories
The Mantis MCHAAUS Compact microscope is a low magnification stereo, providing truly superb 3D imaging with unparalleled freedom of head movement. Featuring Vision Engineering's patented eyepieceless technology, Mantis Compact is the low magnification stereo viewer of choice for inspection, manipulation or rework tasks requiring magnification.
Objective lenses sold separately.
- MCH-001 Mantis Compact head
- MCF-001US MFlex articulated arm with 115V PSU and dust cover
- Complete with stand and G-clamp
- Extended reach of 27.46" (697.5mm)
- Available magnification (sold separately): 2X,4X,6X, and 8X
- Clear, sharp images with long working distances and large depth of field
- True color LED illumination provides a shadow free, high-resolution image supplying 10,000 hours of use
- Entry-level viewing system provides easy viewing of complex surfaces
- Patented ultra-modern design offering a compact, more efficient optical layout
- Eyepiece size: 3-3/8" X 4-1/8"
- Country of Origin: United States
- Carton Quantity: 1
- Brand Name: Mantis
- Manufacturer: Mantis
Add to Cart
We cannot add the specified quantity to your cart; only the available inventory or less can be purchased. The reason is either the product has been discontinued by the manufacturer or is a clearance/overstock item.
All available inventory has been added to your cart.×