Clay Desiccant #8 Unit, 300 Sewn Bags per 30 Gallon Drum
|3||$367.61||Save 6 %|
- Brand Name: Desiccare
- Product Type: Clay Desiccants
- Length: 27.0 in.
- Width: 19.75 in.
- Height: 19.75 in.
The Desiccare 03BQ10S16 is a Silica Gel desiccant in a Tyvek® Unit Pak, which is useful in a variety of applications including packaging of electronic components, aerospace and military instruments, machinery, and many more.Desiccare 03BQ10S16 Features:
- Desiccant Material:
- Non-hazardous and capable of absorbing 40% of its weight in water vapor at 100% humidity
- Provides humidity control for sealed packages and containers
- Desiccare is on the Mil-D-3464E Qualified Product List for manufacturing desiccants for the military
- Desiccare is approved by the Food and Drug Administration for Type III Packaging
- Tyvek® is extremely strong and hard to tear
- Non-dusting for crucial applications
- Meets or exceeds MIL-D3464 Type I and II
Desiccare 03BQ10S16 Specifications:
- Number of Units per Unit Pak: 1
- Unit Pak dimensions: 4 x 3-1/2"W
- Unit Paks per container: 1800
Note: A "unit" refers to a military specification for packaging. The term "unit" is a quantity of desiccant, which will absorb a set percentage of its weight at certain levels of humidity. For convenience, one unit is approximately equal to one ounce.