The Pure-Stat Technologies 93-3628B is a package of permanently ESD-safe polyethylene bags which are designed to be used in place of "hot" regular polyethylene bags to package ordinary cables and assembly hardware when such materials will be carried into static sensitive work areas. Pure-Stat Technologies 93-3628B Features:
- Surface resistivity: < 1011 ohms/sq
- Decays static charges that may be potentially harmful
- Tinted blue to indicate anti-static properties
- Will not cause corrosion or affect polycarbonate
- FDA certification: Approved for food contact
- Opening width: 36"
- Inside Length: 28"
- Closure Type: Open top
- Material type: Polyethylene
- Material thickness: 3 mils
- Color: Clear with blue tint
- Priced and sold per 1000 bags
Note: This material is available in custom sizes and colors as well as rolls of film and tubing. Call customer service at 1-800-537-0351 or e-mail [email protected] to inquire.