Strike Down Your Most Challenging Rework Tasks
Take the sting out of rework with the new Scorpion system from Metcal. Engineered for precision and accuracy, the uniquely intuitive Scorpion system ensures optimal component placement and supports custom reflow profiles in a user-friendly, single platform system. Its secret weapon? Only the Scorpion employs an LED vision system with dual image overlay technology, featuring top and bottom illumination for shadow-free imaging and alignment. And forget about tedious, time-consuming setup - the Scorpion's HD camera is ready to go, right out of the box - allowing you to quickly and easily tackle your most demanding rework challenges.
Meet the Metcal Scorpion
- Modular design for precision alignment can be tailored to meet any user's rework requirements
- Open-ended board holder accommodates a range of board sizes and shapes for accurate placement above the Scorpion's patented dual subzone preheater
- Auto-profile mode enables quick profile setup and temperature selection for a range of boards
- Real-time graphic display provides precise solder joint temperatures, helping to establish optimal reflow profiles
- User-friendly, configurable design accepts any APR or QX series reflow nozzle
- APR-1100-SRS standard single-head system offers placement accuracy to 0.004" or 1mm
- APR-1200-SRS dual-head system with precision placement package provides placement accuracy to 0.0015" or 0.38mm
- APR-1200A-SRS advanced model adds full-color HD camera to dual-head system with precision placement package
- APR-1200AM-SRS advanced model with HD camera for use on mobile devices up to 25mm x 25mm
Need more info on the Metcal Scorpion?
We're here to help. Please complete the brief form below, and a Hisco representative will respond to you as quickly as possible.