Scotch® ATG Adhesive Transfer Tape 969, Clear, 3/4 in x 18 yd, 5 mil, 12 per inner, 48 rolls per case
- Brand Name: 3M Scotch
- Series: 969
- Product Type: Adhesive Transfer Tape
- Liner Material: Densified Kraft Paper
- Adhesive Material: Acrylic
- Color: Clear
- Primary Color: Clear
- Width: 0.75in, 3.0 in.
- Height: 0.85 in.
- Length: 18yd, 3.0 in.
- Thickness: 5mil
- Adhesion Strength: 82N/100 mm
- Shear Strength: 4lb/in²
- Resistance Properties: High Temperature Resistant; UV Resistant; Relative Solvent Resistant; Chemical Resistant; Humidity Resistant; Plasticizer Resistant
- Applications: Folders and Boxes, Attach Fabric Swatches in Sample Books, Assemble Point-of-Purchase Displays
- Maximum Operating Temperature: +180°F
- Minimum Operating Temperature: -40°F
- Package Quantity: 12INNER
- Package Quantity1: 48RL/CA
- Availability: In Stock
- Maximum Storage Temperature: 80.6
- Minimum Storage Temperature: 60
This item is on clearance. Price valid only on available inventory.
All sales final - no exchanges or returns.
Scotch® ATG Adhesive Transfer Tape 969 features very high initial adhesion and good shear holding power for bonding most plastics and glossy coated materials. Reverse wound on 1-inch diameter core for use in Scotch® ATG Applicators.3M 969 Features:
- Provides very high adhesion and good shear holding power
- Holds well to glossy surfaces and most plastics
- Conforms easily to curves and contours
- Bonds well to smooth and moderately textured surfaces
- Leaves no mess, no residue and no odor
- Brand: Scotch®
- Length: 18
- Width: 0.75
- Color: Clear
- Thickness: 5