3M™ Heat Shrink Thin-Wall Tubing FP-301-1-Black-48"
- Brand Name: 3M
- Series: FP-301
- Sleeve Type: Heat Shrink
- Material: Polyolefin
- Material Category: Plastic
- Sleeve Diameter: 1in
- Shrunk Diameter: 0.5in
- Shrink Ratio: 2:1
- Sleeve Length: 48in
- Body Orientation: Straight
- Dielectric Strength: 900V/mil
- Color: Black
- Width: 1.0 in.
- Height: 1.0 in.
- Primary Color: Black
- Standards Met: SAE-AMS-DTL-23053/5, Class 1 & 2 Requirements;UL Recognized File No. E-39100;CSA Certified File No. 38227;ABS Certified;AMS-3636 Requirements;AMS-3637 Requirements;RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant
- Minimum Operating Temperature: -67°F
- Maximum Operating Temperature: +275°F
- Availability: In Stock
- Diameter: 1 in
- Length: 48.0 in., 4ft
- Wall Thickness: 0.035 in
This item is on clearance. Price valid only on available inventory.
All sales final - no exchanges or returns.
3M™ Heat Shrink Tubing FP-301 is a general purpose, thin wall tubing that provides a balance of electrical, physical and chemical properties, making it ideal for industrial and military applications. This tubing has a 2:1 shrink ratio and provides flame retardant insulation for 600V rated applications. It has a flexible polyolefin construction that offers moisture seal protection.3M FP1.000BK48"L Features:
- Balances electrical, physical and chemical properties for various industrial and military applications
- Offers shrink-fit protection and strain relief of wires, solder joints, terminals and connections
- Suitable for lightweight wire-harness covering, fire-resistant covering, wire marking, wire bundling and component packaging
- Made of flexible polyolefin
- Withstands temperatures of -67 to 275 degrees F (-55 to 135 degrees C)
- Flame-retardant tubing is rated for 600V applications
- Length: 48
- Material: Flexible Polyolefin
- Part Number: FP301-1-48"-Black-24 Pcs
- Size: 1.00 Inch