SMT Core Plus Halogen Free No-Clean Solder Wire, P2, .050", Sn61.5Pb35.5Ag3.0, 1lb Spool
- Brand Name: Alpha
- Series: SMT PLUS
- Chemical Composition: Sn61.5Pb35.5Ag3
- Wire Diameter: 0.05in
- Flux Type: No Clean
- Product Type: Cored Solder Wire
- Color: Silver Gray
- Primary Color: Gray
- Container Type: Spool
- Container Size: 1lb
- Applications: Commercial Hand Soldering, Automatic Feed Wire
- Standards Met: IPC-TM-650 220.127.116.11, Bellcore Specification TR-NWT-000078, IPC Classification per J-STD-004 ROL0, ISO 12224 1.1.3
- Length: 2.45 in.
- Width: 2.45 in.
- Height: 2.55 in.
- Availability: In Stock
This item is on clearance. Price valid only on available inventory.
All sales final - no exchanges or returns.
The Alpha 110417 is a no-clean core solder wire for hand soldering or automatic feed wire applications that provides good activity and wetting.
Alpha 110417 Features:
- Excellent wetting characteristics
- Easy of solderability
- Low flux content which leaves less residue and good cosmetics
- High ionic cleaniness and long-term reliability
- Series: SMT Core Plus
- Product type: Cored solder wire
- Wire diameter: .050
- Chemical composition: Sn61.5Pb35.5Ag3.0
- Flux type: P2
- Color: Silver gray
- Container: Spool
- Size: 1lb
- Standards met: J-STD-006B, TR-NWT-000078