The PACE Worldwide 1130-0005-P1 is a TD-200 Blue Series solder tip for AccuDrive Stations. Blue Series Tip-Heater Cartridges combine a high-accuracy sensor and robust heater, delivering up to 120 Watts of power in one integrated cartridge. Unlike curie point systems, you can select any temperature you want from 380°F/193°C to 850°F/454°C without changing the cartridge – one tip, any temperature. The quick-change cartridges can be instantly swapped while hot, and achieve set temperatures in seconds. PACE Worldwide 1130-0005-P1 Features:
PACE Worldwide 1130-0005-P1 Specifications:
- High capacity integrated heater delivers up to 120 Watts of pure powe
- Accurate, honest temperatures consistant, accurate tip temperatures meet or exceed J-STD-001 requirements
- Hot-swappable quick-change tips fast & easy change-out withing 2 seconds, without turning the unit off
- Select any temperature for a chosen tip cartridge without having to buy additional ones.
- Superior heat transfer/delivery allows for safer, lower temperatures, reduces risk of PCB damage, improves tip life
- Inexpensive cartridges less than half the price of most cartridge style or curie point tips, delivers lowest cost of ownership
- Hot-Swappable quick-change tips for fast & easy change-out within 2 seconds, without turning the unit off
- Product type: Soldering tip
- Tip Shape: Conical
- Tip Size: 13/64"
- Tip length: 10mm
- For use with: AccuDrive Soldering Stations and TD-200 Soldering Iron