This item is on clearance. Price valid only on available inventory.
All sales final - no exchanges or returns.
This item is hazardous and may be subject to an additional handling fee.
The ALPHA 115285-0055 is a liquid no-clean rosin flux that comes in a 55 gal drum. The flux is great for a variety of uses including on bare copper boards that are protected with organic or rosin/resin coatings and tin-lead and lead-free applications.ALPHA 115285-0055 Features:
ALPHA 115285-0055 Specifications:
- Product Type: No-Clean Rosin Flux
- Physical Form: Liquid
- Chemical Composition: Rosin
- Shelf Life: 18month
- Flash Point: 56°F
- Applications: Lead-Free and Tin-Lead Soldering
- Container Type: Drum
- Capacity: 55gal
- Highly active for excellent soldering and low defect rates,
- Low level of non-tacky residue to reduce interference with pin testing,
- Cleaning is not required which reduces operating costs,
- Reduces the surface tension between solder mask and solder to significantly reduce solder ball frequency,
- Meets Bellcore requirements for long-term electrical reliability