Pressure Sensitive Kapton® 350° Hi-Temp 2.5 Mil Polyimide Tape with Acrylic Adhesive, 1/4" x 36yd
1652-12 MFG #: 1652-12
$12.70 / RL
|5||$12.27||Save 3 %|
|15||$11.86||Save 7 %|
Available to Order - 0 on Hand
- Brand Name: Dadas Tapes
- Product Type: Polyimide Tapes
- Width: 4.0 in.
- Height: 0.25 in.
- Length: 4.0 in.
The Dadas Tapes 1652-12 is a pressure sensitive, amber color, polyimide film tape with an acrylic adhesive system.Dadas Tapes 1652-12 Features:
- Excellent mechanical and electrical properties
- Excellent dielectric properties
- High temperature resistance
- High conformability/solvent resistance
- Outstanding cut through resistance
- Impact and abrasion resistant
- Acrylic adhesive has an excellent shelf life
- Increased adhesion and tack properties at elevated temperatures
- Roll length: 36 yards
- Roll width: 1/4"
- Core I.D.: 3"
- Backing type: Polymide Film
- Backing color: Amber
- Backing thickness: .001"e
- Adhesive system: Acrylic
- Adhesive thickness: .0015"
- Adhesion: 30 oz/in.
- Tensile strength: 30 lb/in.
- Elongation: 50%
- Operating temperature range: -20°F to 350°F
- Dielectric strength: 7000 V
- Insulation class (°C): 155
- Polymide backing meets MIL-P-46112B