This item is hazardous and may be subject to an additional handling fee.
The ALPHA 242783 is an ultra-cleanable, no-clean, lead-free, zero-halogen, ultra-fine feature printing & reflow capable solder paste designed for print and reflow with Type 4 and Type 5 powder for applications requiring ultra-fine feature performance. It has been formulated to enable excellent cleaning of residues after PCBs have been reflowed. Residues can be cleaned with industry leading cleaning chemistries and in a static bath using nPB solvents. ALPHA 242783 Features:
ALPHA 242783 Specifications:
- Very good HIP performance
- High tack force life ensures high pick-and-place yeilds, good self-alignment
- Engineered for consistent performance, reducing variations in print performance and paste dry out
- Wide reflow profile window enables quality soldering of complex, high density PCB assemblies in both air and N2.
- Excellent Coalescence and wetting performance
- Excellent solder joint and flux residue cosmetics.
- Safe and environmentally friendly materials comply with RoHS, TOSCA, EINECS and zero-halogen requirements
- Alloy type: SAC305
- Packaging type: 600 gram cartridge
- Flux gel: Alpha OM-347 Flux
- Lead free