The Protektive Pak 37006 is a small corrugated ESD shielding component shipper box with conductive foam.Protektive Pak 37006 Features:
Protektive Pak 37006 Specifications:
- Efficient means of shipping or storing ESD sensitive circuit boards and other items
- For physical protection, convoluted foam secures items, minimizing movement and reduces stress from shock
- Pink static dissipative foam laminated to the top, and conductive crosslink black polyethylene foam on the bottom
- No assembly required, with custom foam configurations available
- Made from 100% recycled material and is 100% recyclable
- Buried shielding layer, minimizes sloughing and rub-off contamination
- Made in the U.S.
- Surface Resistance: 1 x 10^5 to 1 < 10^11
- Static Shielding: 99.9% attenuation at 10kV 99.6% attenuation at 30kV
- Testing Procedures/Method: ANSI/ESD STM11.11
- Pink Foam Thickness: 1/2”
- Crosslink Black Foam Thickness: 1/4"
- Dimensions: 4-1/8 x 3-1/16 x 1”