The Protektive Pak 37223 is an ESD-Safe in-plant handler made of impregnated corrugated material for greater durability.Protektive Pak 37223 Features:
Protektive Pak 37223 Specifications:
- Shield ESD sensitive items from charges and electrostatic discharges (with lid in place)
- Static dissipative surface resistance meets ANSI/ESD STM11.11 standards
- Buried shielding layer minimizes the potential of sloughing and abrasion contamination
- Made from 100% recycled material and is 100% recyclable
- Made in the U.S.
- Surface Resistance: 1 x 10^6 to less than 1 x 10^9 ohms
- Discharge Shielding: less than 50 nanoJoules
- Dimensions: 3-1/2 x 7-1/4 x 3/4"
- Number of Cells: 20