The Protektive Pak 38720 is a dissipative corrugated adjustable in-plant handler box with 5 cells measuring 4x13-3/4x3-1/2". The in-plant handler creates a Faraday Cage to protect static sensitive items placed inside for storage or transport.
Protektive Pak 38720 Features:
Protektive Pak 38720 Specifications:
- Creates a Faraday Cage around items to protect from static charge
- Protects sensitive materials during transportation and storage
- Buried shielding layer minimizes the potential of sloughing and abrasion contamination
- Adjust the configuration by adding or removing the number of partitions being used
- Made in USA
- Surface Resistance: 1 x 10^6 to less than 1 x 10^9 ohms
- Surface Resistivity: 1x10^6 < 1x10^9 Ω
- Cell Dimensions: 4 x 13-3/4 x 3-1/2”
- Box Dimensions: 22x18-7/8x4"
- Cells: 5
- Long partitions: 4
- Short partitions: 2
- Lid: Included