The is a conductive Plastek in-plant handler box with 20 cells measuring 15-1/4 x 4-3/4 x 2-1/4". The in-plant handler has a wire frame inside for added durability and creates a Faraday Cage to protect static sensitive items placed inside for storage or transport.
- Creates a Faraday Cage around items to protect from static charge
- Protects sensitive materials during transportation and storage
- Provides a reliable path-to-ground through physical contact with conductive material
- The rolled over side construction adds greater strength to the structural integrity
- Static sensitive foam bottom provides shock and ESD protection
- Steel wire frame increases strength and retains the shape of the package
- Conductive handles provide easy handling and an additional path-to-ground
- Chemical and moisture resistant packaging
- Corrugated partitions are static dissipative
- Cost alternative to similar injection molded products
- Product ships assembled
- Made in USA
- Surface Resistance: 1 x 10^2 to less than 1 x 10^5 ohms
- Cell Dimensions: 15-1/4 x 4-3/4 x 2-1/4"
- Box Dimensions: 22-7/8 x 12-7/8 x 15-1/4"
- Cells: 20
- Long partitions: 4
- Short partitions: 5
- Lid: Included