This disposable N95 particulate welding respirator with carbon layer helps provide respiratory protection where metal fumes may be present including those with ozone* and nuisance level organic vapors**. Features foam faceseal and 3M™ Cool Flow™ Valve.
The lightweight, disposable N95 particulate respirator is designed to help provide respiratory protection for certain non oil particles in applications such as welding, soldering and other operations in which metal fumes may be present. 3M uses a variety of innovative technologies and features to help you meet your respiratory protection and comfort needs. The specially designed cake resistant filter media provides longer respirator life. The respirator incorporates 3M's proprietary technology with advanced electrostatically charged microfiber filter media, designed for ease of breathing.
The proprietary 3M™ Cool Flow™ Exhalation Valve helps reduce heat build up inside the respirator to help keep the wearer more comfortable. These combined features, along with the foam face seal and fully adjustable straps are designed to help enhance user comfort and increase wearability.
• N95 Approved filtering facepiece particulate respirator
• 3M™ Cool Flow™ Exhalation Valve
• Comfortable foam face seal
• Cake resistant filter media
• Flame resistant as demonstrated per modified ASTM D2859 (not a substitute for a faceshield)
• Carbon filter material for ozone* and nuisance level organic vapors**
• Compatible with a variety of protective eyewear and hearing protection
• Adjustable noseclip helps provide a custom and secure seal