3M™ Scotchlok™ Electrical IDC 905-BULK, Double Run or Tap, Red, 22-18 AWG (Tap), 18-14 AWG (Run), 500 per bag, 5000/CA
- Brand Name: Scotchlok
- Product Type: Cable Accessories
- Length: 16.46 in.
- Width: 12.13 in.
- Height: 10.7 in.
3M™ Scotchlok™ 905 IDC Double Run or Tap Electrical Connector electrically connects 2 wires in a tap, inline, pigtail or double-run installation while insulating the connection. The connector insulation is manufactured from polypropylene and is rated for 32V applications. This connector is ideal for low-voltage accessories and electronics.3M 7000021415 Features:
- Red, polypropylene-insulated connector is suitable for tap or parallel splicing
- Color-coded for quick and easy identification of the wire size
- Electrically connects 2 wires in a tap, inline, pigtail or double run installation
- Accommodates 22 to 18 AWG (tap) and 18 to 14 AWG (run)
- Brass element construction for good conductivity and tin plating for corrosion resistance
- Withstands temperatures of 194 degrees F (90 degrees C)
- Rated for 32V applications
- Brand: Scotchlok™
- Product Type: Connector
- Color: Red
- Material: Insulator: Polypropylene, U-Contact: Tin-plated copper alloy
- Part Number: 905-BULK