Standard Abrasives™ S/C HP Unitized Wheel 852635, 524 3 in x 1/4 in x 1/4 in, 10/CA
- Brand Name: Standard Abrasives
- Length: 0.25 in.
- Width: 3.0 in.
- Height: 0.25 in.
Wheels in our Standard Abrasives™ Silicon Carbide HP Unitized Wheel - 500 Series have a soft, conformable density, making them a good match for light-pressure blending, finishing and polishing on flat or contoured parts. When strict tolerances are required, these non-woven abrasive wheels offer operators the finesse needed to deliver precise results.3M 7000047035 Features:
- Soft density silicon carbide wheel blends surfaces to a fine finish
- Soft density offers exceptional conformability which is especially important for applications with close tolerances
- Cuts faster than Standard Abrasives™ Buff and Blend non-woven products, though with less flexibility
- Silicon Carbide mineral is suitable for ferrous and non-ferrous metals, including exotic metals and titanium, as well as composites
- Runs clockwise and counterclockwise, allowing greater flexibility and versatility when paired with tools and machines
- Open web is load resistant, contributing to longer abrasive service life
- Open web features nylon strands that will not melt or smear when heated, reducing potential for unwanted marks and blemishes
- Brand: Standard Abrasives™
- Attachment Type: Center Hole
- Grade: Medium
- Width: 0.25
- Maximum RPM: 12000 none
- Diameter: 3
- Part Number: 852635