3M™ Repulpable Forms Splicing Tape 8507, 1/2 in x 15 yd, 72 rolls/CA
- Brand Name: 3M
- Length: 5.5 in.
- Width: 5.5 in.
- Height: 5.5 in.
Our Scotch® Repulpable Forms-Splicing Tape 8507 is a specially-engineered tape for forms-splicing with a thin, semi-bleached backing, heat-resistant adhesive and skip-slit for easy separation; it's all completely repulpable so scrap is never contaminated.3M 7000051750 Features:
- White, 4.0 mil, coated kraft backing, single-sided tape
- Excellent heat resistance up to 400⁰F/204⁰C
- Business forms splicing, 1/2-inch-wide tape, perforated on center line
- Repulpable adhesive prevents broke contamination from non-repulpable splice material
- Meets or exceeds TAPPI UM-213, procedure A
- Tape meets specific FDA indirect food additive regulations as described under 21 CFR 176.170 (Components of paper and paperboard in contact with aqueous and fatty food)
- Length: 15
- Width: 0.5
- Product Type: Single Coated
- Backing Material: Kraft Paper
- Color: Blue
- Thickness: 4