Scotch® Vinyl Electrical Tape 33, 2 in x 36 yd, Black, 1 roll/carton, 12 rolls/Case
- Brand Name: Scotch®
- Product Type: Electrical Tapes
- Width: 4.25 in.
- Height: 4.25 in.
- Length: 4.25 in.
Scotch® Tape 33 is a 7 mil thick, mid tier, vinyl electrical tape that provides electrical insulation for all wires and cables rated up to 600V. The flame retardant tape withstands a temperature range of 32 to 221 °F (0 to 105 °C). It is compatible with solid dielectric cable insulation, synthetic cable insulations, jackets and splicing compounds.3M 7000057500 Features:
- The combination of the pressure-sensitive, rubber-resin adhesive and the PVC backing offers electrical and mechanical protection
- Tape measures 2 in x 36 yds x 7 mil
- Resists UV rays, abrasion, moisture, alkalis, solvents and acids
- UL Listed, CSA Certified and RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant
- Withstands a temperature range of 32 to 221 degrees F (0 to 105 degrees C)
- 1 roll/carton, 12 rolls/case
- Brand: Scotch®
- Length: 36
- Width: 2
- Product Type: Vinyl Electrical Tapes
- Color: Black
- Part Number: 33-2x36YD
- Thickness: 7