3M™ Scotchcast™ Electrical Resin 282 (16 1-lb units = 1 carton)
- Brand Name: 3M
- Product Type: Epoxy Adhesives
- Shelf Life: 730 Days From Date of Manufacture
- Length: 5.95 in.
- Width: 5.01 in.
- Height: 5.95 in.
3M™ Scotchcast™ Electrical Resin 282 is a 2 part, oven curing, liquid resin used for electronic and electrical applications requiring the highest level of protection. This thixotropic, epoxy based resin has a low viscosity and impregnating property, which makes it easy to infuse on any surface. It is useful for applications that include filling, patching and insulating.3M 7000057518 Features:
- Has 23-minute gel time at 250 degrees F (121 degrees C)
- Useful for coating coils, transformers, motors, modules, electrical and electronic components
- Withstands temperatures of 311 degrees F (155 degrees C)
- Elongates 45% longer than its original size for easy insulation or wrapping
- Chemical- and moisture-resistant
- MIL-I-16923E Certified and RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant
- Product Type: Electrical Resin
- Color: Cream
- Hardness: 65 Shore D
- Part Number: 282-1QRT-1LB/KIT-16KITS/CTN