3M™ Scotchcast™ Electrical Resin 280 (16 1-lb. units = 1 carton)
- Brand Name: 3M
- Product Type: Epoxy Adhesives
- Shelf Life: 730 Days From Date of Manufacture
- Length: 20.7 in.
- Width: 19.2 in.
- Height: 13.0 in.
3M™ Scotchcast™ Electrical Resin 280 is a 2 part, oven curing, liquid resin used for electronic and electrical applications requiring the highest level of protection. This unfilled epoxy based resin has a low viscosity and impregnating property, which makes it easy to infuse on any surface. It is useful for applications that include filling, patching, insulating and more.3M 7000057524 Features:
- 65 Shore D hardness
- Has 22-minute gel time at 250 degrees F (121 degrees C)
- Useful for coating coils, transformers, motors, modules, electrical and electronic components
- Comes in clear amber color
- 1-qt capacity
- Withstands temperatures of 311 degrees F (155 degrees C)
- Elongates 85% longer than its original size for easy insulation or wrapping
- Product Type: Electrical Resin
- Color: Clear Amber
- Hardness: 65 Shore D
- Part Number: 280-1QRT-1LB/KIT-16KITS/CTN