Scotch® Masking Tape for General Painting is for performance masking applications and made from 56% renewable sources. Can be used on interior or exterior projects. For general purpose masking where surfaces are not easily damaged.3M 7000122952 Features:
3M 7000122952 Specifications:
- Use-On Surfaces: Designed For Use On Painted Walls, Vinyl, Carpet, Metal, And Plastic
- Days Clean Removal: 5-Day Interior And 1-Day Exterior Clean Removal Leaves Behind No Damage Or Sticky Residue
- Adhesive Level: Medium
- Sustainability: Made From 55% Renewable Resources; Paper Made From 30% Post-Consumer Recycled Fibers; Adhesive Made With Natural Rubber; Tape Made In A Site Certified For Energy Management (Iso 500001 Certified), Core Made With 70% Post-Consumer Waste
- Size: 1.88 In. X 60.1 Yd.
- Pack Out: 1 Roll/Pack
- Application Tips: For Great Paint Results Make Sure The Surface Is Clean, Dry, And Dust-Free So That The Tape Sticks Properly. Next, Apply The Tape Onto The Surface While Pressing Down Firmly As You Go. And Lastly, Let The Tape Set For About 30 To 60 Minutes Before Painting.
- Removal Tips: Wait Until The Paint Is Dry To The Touch Before Removing The Tape. Lift It Up By Slowly Pulling It Back On Itself, Then Removing At A 45-Degree Angle.
- Color: Tan
- Package Quantity: 24 RLS
- Width: 1.88 in