3M™ Wraparound Heat Shrink Cable Repair Sleeve HDCW-55/15-250, Length 9.8 in (250 mm), 5/case
- Brand Name: 3M
- Width: 2.0 in.
- Height: 2.0 in.
- Length: 2.0 in.
3M™ Heat Shrink Cable Repair Sleeve HDCW is designed to repair quickly damaged cable jacketing. This wraparound sleeve can be used as insulation material on cable and splices up to 1000V and as jacket repair material on cable up to 35 kV. The cross linked polyolefin construction has an adhesive that offers moisture seal protection.3M 7000138424 Features:
- Excellent protection against mechanical stress
- Offers excellent corrosion protection on undamaged cables
- Rated for 35 kV applications
- Made of adhesive-lined, cross-linked polyolefin
- Thick-walled sheet is tough and reliable
- ANSI Certified and RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant
- Brand: 3M™
- Length: 9.8
- Product Type: Splice
- Color: Black
- Material: Adhesive-lined, Cross-Linked Polyolefin
- Part Number: HDCW-55/15-250
- Voltage: 1 kV