3M™ Scotchcast™ Electrical Insulating and Sealing Compound 2104B, (7.4 oz), 10/CA
- Brand Name: 3M
- Product Type: Epoxy Adhesives
- Length: 1.13 in.
- Width: 6.56 in.
- Height: 1.13 in.
3M™ Scotchcast™ Electrical Insulating and Sealing Compound 2104 is a 2-part, liquid-type, semi-flexible resin useful for providing permanent splice protection. This polyurethane resin has a good wetting and impregnating property, which makes it easy to infuse on any surface. It is useful for applications that include filling, potting, sealing, insulating and more.3M 7000145509 Features:
- 70 Shore A hardness
- Has 18-minute gel time at 73 degrees F (23 degrees C)
- Useful for replacing or repairing the jacket on both single- and multi-core power cables
- Comes in dark green color
- 7.4-oz capacity size B bag
- Withstands a temperature range of 32 to 194 degrees F (0 to 90 degrees C)
- Elongates 98% longer than its original size for easy insulation or wrapping
- Product Type: Splice
- Color: Green
- Hardness: 70 Shore A
- Material: Polyurethane
- Part Number: 2104B
- Voltage: 25 kV