The 3M™ SecureFit™ 300 Series of protective eyewear is designed with Asian features in mind, however, the adjusted lens angle and alternative nose bridge may help fit workers with tall cheekbone structure and low nose bridge height regardless of ethnicity.3M 7010315373 Features:
3M 7010315373 Specifications:
- 3M's innovative temple design features slotted ribs that provide comfortable pressure equalization, allowing the temples to flex and self-adjust to the size of the wearer's head.
- Cuved temples apply pressure to the less sensitive back of the head, instead of the temples, achieving a comfortable fit even during rapid head movement.
- Lenses are angled to help accommodate high cheekbone structure
- Soft nose pads help safety eyewear fit securely on a low nose bridge
- Choose from models with anti-fog/anti-scratch or 3M™ Scotchgard™ Anti-Fog coating.
- U6 rated polycarbonate lenses absorb 99.9% of UVA, UVB, and UVC rays between 200 nm and 380 nm
- Workers can feel confident wearing 3M eye protection that meets the Impact-Rated Protector requirement of the ANSI-ISEA Z87.1 Standard
- Color: Clear
- Package Quantity: 20 EACH
- Product Type: Safety Glasses
- Specifications: CSA Z94.3, ANSI Z87.1-2015N/A