Scotch® Vinyl Color Coding Electrical Tape 35, 1 in x 36 yd, 1 in Core, Red, 42 rolls/Case
- Brand Name: 3M
- Product Type: Electrical Tapes
- Width: 9.188 in.
- Height: 1.0 in.
- Length: 1.0 in.
Scotch® Vinyl Color Coding Electrical Tape 35 is a 7 mil thick, premium grade, color coded electrical tape. This flame retardant tape is suitable for use in phase identification, color coding of motor leads and piping systems and for marking safety areas. This tape is 600V rated and withstands a temperature range of 32 to 221 °F (0 to 105 °C).3M 7010319682 Features:
- The combination of the pressure-sensitive, rubber-resin adhesive and the PVC backing offers excellent electrical and mechanical protection
- Flame-retardant and highly resistant to abrasion, moisture, alkalis, solvents and many acids
- Tape measures 2 in x 36 yds x 7 mil
- Made of red durable PVC
- Withstands a temperature range of 32 to 221 degrees F (0 to 105 degrees C)
- UL Listed, VDE, CSA Certified and RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant
- 1 roll/carton, 42 rolls/case