Scotch-Brite? Durable Flex Belt, 77158, 1/2 in x 18 in, A CRS, Multi Pack, 10/CA
- Brand Name: Scotch-Brite
- Product Type: Abrasive Belts
- Length: 8.0 in.
- Width: 1.688 in.
- Height: 8.0 in.
Scotch-Brite™ Durable Flex Belt is engineered to perform tough detail work such as deburring, blending and finishing on a variety of metals. The reinforced, low-stretch backing and superior edge durability aid in supplying an aggressive cutting ability. Conformable, nonwoven Scotch-Brite™ abrasives refine and prep metal surfaces without significantly altering the metal underneath.3M 7010329334 Features:
- Tough, long-lasting nonwoven belt is effective for deburring, blending and cleaning
- Offers great edge durability
- Higher flexibility resists “chunking” and performs well on belt sanders with small contact wheels
- Reinforced low-stretch backing provides aggressive conditioning capability and good flexibility
- Provides controlled cut to eliminate gouging and leaves a burr-free finish
- Offers the best flexibility in the Scotch-Brite™ Surface Conditioning Belt family
- Brand: Scotch-Brite™
- Grade: Coarse
- Length: 18
- Width: 0.5
- Color: Brown