Standard Abrasives™ A/O Unitized Wheel 890077, 921 12 in x 1/4 in x 1-1/4 in, 1/CA
- Brand Name: Standard Abrasives
- Length: 3.0 in.
- Width: 12.0 in.
- Height: 3.0 in.
Our extra hard Standard Abrasives™ Aluminum Oxide 900 Series Unitized Wheel is the most dense and aggressive wheel in our Standard Abrasives™ Unitized Wheels line. This non-woven abrasive wheel is engineered with the highest level of toughness and edge durability for effective removal of challenging burrs and efficient polishing of harder metals.3M 7010330789 Features:
- Extra hard density wheel with medium and coarse mineral results in aggressive edge deburring and finishing
- Harder material density and increased edge durability over 800 Series Unitized Wheels increases life for heavy-duty tasks and hard metals
- Aluminum oxide mineral is a good match for ferrous and non-ferrous metals, including aluminum
- Runs clockwise and counterclockwise, allowing greater versatility when paired with tools and machines
- Center hole wheel comes in a range of diameters from 1-6˝ and attaches to tools with a unitized wheel mandrel (sold separately)
- Brand: Standard Abrasives™
- Attachment Type: Center Hole
- Grade: Medium
- Width: 0.25
- Diameter: 12
- Part Number: 890077