Scotch® Foil Tape 3311, Silver, 2 in x 10 yd, 3.6 mil, 24 rolls/CA
- Brand Name: Scotch®
- Width: 5.0 in.
- Height: 2.0 in.
- Length: 2.0 in.
Scotch® Aluminum Foil Tape 3311 is a dead-soft, general purpose, aluminum foil backed tape with a paper liner designed for maximum adhesion over clean, dry surfaces. It features a high tack, pressure sensitive, rubber adhesive which is ideally suited for difficult to adhere to surfaces such as low energy substrates.3M 7010334860 Features:
- Resists flame, moisture, weather, UV degradation, some chemicals, water vapor and smoke transmission
- Can be used in most weather conditions and a wide variety of temperatures
- Thermal conductivity helps cooling and heating efficiency, improving efficiency in systems
- Conformable backing and pressure sensitive rubber adhesive adheres to a variety of smooth or irregular surfaces
- Acts as a vapor barrier to insure the integrity of the insulation system
- Brand: Scotch®
- Length: 10
- Width: 2
- Backing Material: Aluminum Foil
- Color: Silver
- Thickness: 3.6