3M™ Scotchrap™ Vinyl Corrosion Protection Tape 50, 1-1/2 in x 100 ft, 1.5 in core, Unprinted, Black, 1 roll/carton, 35 rolls/Case
- Brand Name: 3M
- Product Type: Protective Tapes
- Width: 10.438 in.
- Height: 1.5 in.
- Length: 1.5 in.
3M™ Scotchrap™ Tape 50 is a premium grade, 10 mil thick, all weather, PVC backing tape. It withstands temperatures of 55 to 176 °F ( 48 to 80 °C). This high tack adhesive tape offers resistance to corrosion, impact, abrasion and puncture, making it suitable for use on metal piping systems, conduits and fittings both above and below ground.3M 7010349624 Features:
- Protects metal piping systems against corrosion
- Pressure-sensitive, rubber adhesive ensures excellent tacking and provides optimized adherence
- Tape measures 1-1/2 in x 100 ft x 10 mil
- Comes in durable black PVC
- Withstands a wide temperature range of -55 to 176 degrees F (-48 to 80 degrees C)
- RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant
- Width: 1.5
- Product Type: Corrosion Protection Tapes
- Color: Black
- Thickness: 10