Designed to be more accurate, faster and more integrated than most locators on the market, the 3M™ Dynatel™ Locators 2550/2573 Series represent an advancement in locating and fault finding technology for the field professional. Offering a broad feature set with advanced digital processing, the 2550/2573 Series locators combine simple interfaces with precision locating capabilities.
Features include:3M 7010351768 Features:
Six active frequencies for direct connect
Trace view mapping display mode
Four induction frequencies with maximum allowed output power
All frequency mode in direct connect (four simultaneously)
EMS iD capability on select models
3M 7010351768 Specifications:
- Six active trace frequencies which can be used individually or simultaneously to providing a solution for virtually all challenging applications encountered in the field. The receiver incorporates passive power and auxiliary frequencies that do not require the use of the transmitter.
- Trace view mapping interface that provides an intuitive mapping display showing the utility path combined with a precision peak antenna based antenna array to provide the utmost confidence in utility location.
- Five modes of operation - trace view, directional peak, directional null, special peak and induction peak - for accurate locates, even in congested areas.
- Directional mode utilizes all-peak antenna design for improved left/right guidance and accurate locates in challenging conditions.
- Compatibility with select GPS/GIS field mapping instruments for real time mapping of electronic markers or pipe and cable facilities
- Package Quantity: 1 EACH
- Part Number: 2573-ID/U12-DUKE
- Product Type: Utility Locator