3M™ Scotchcast™ Electrical Resin 210N, (16 - 2# units = 1 case)
- Brand Name: 3M
- Product Type: Epoxy Adhesives
- Shelf Life: 730 Days From Date of Manufacture
- Length: 20.7 in.
- Width: 19.2 in.
- Height: 13.0 in.
3M™ Scotchcast™ Electrical Resin 210N is a 2 part, thixotropic, liquid resin. It is useful for insulating and sealing motor winding end turns and slot sections. This filled epoxy based resin has a good wetting and impregnating property, which makes it easy to infuse on any surface. It is useful for applications that include filling, patching, insulating and more.3M 7010351904 Features:
- 70 Shore D hardness
- Has 30-minute gel time at 140 degrees F (60 degrees C)
- Useful for coating coils, transformers, motors, modules, electrical and electronic components
- Comes in reddish-brown color
- 1-gal capacity
- Withstands a temperature range of 32 to 266 degrees F (0 to 130 degrees C)
- Elongates 15% longer than its original size for easy insulation or wrapping
- Product Type: Electrical Resin
- Color: Reddish Brown
- Material: Epoxy
- Part Number: 210N