Bondo® Fiberglass Resin, 00402, 0.9 Quart, 6/CA
- Brand Name: Bondo®
- Length: 7.375 in.
- Width: 2.391 in.
- Height: 7.375 in.
Bondo® Fiberglass Resin is a strong material commonly used for autos, boat building and other repairs. This high-strength polyester resin can be used with fiberglass mats or cloths on surfaces including fiberglass, wood, metal and masonry to repair metal rust-outs and to recreate or join surfaces. It can also be used by itself as a wood or concrete sealer. It accepts nearly any paint system.3M 7010363199 Features:
- For repairing, resurfacing and rebuilding a range of materials
- Can be used alone as a sealer
- Compatible with all paints including gel coat and marine paint
- Includes Bondo® Fiberglass Resin Liquid Hardener for convenient, accurate mixing
- Use during the Fill stage of the 3M™ Body Repair System
- Brand: Bondo®
- Part Number: 402