3M™ Temflex™ Vinyl Electrical Tape 1776, 3/4 in x 60 ft, 1-1/2 in Core, Black, 1 roll/ca
- Brand Name: Temflex
- Product Type: Electrical Tapes
- Width: 3.0 in.
- Height: 3.0 in.
- Length: 3.0 in.
3M™ Temflex™ Tape 1776 is a 7 mil thick, general purpose, vinyl electrical tape that is made in the USA. It provides primary electrical insulation for all wires and cable splices up to 600V. This flame retardant tape withstands a temperature range of 32 to 176 °F (0 to 80 °C).3M 7010398066 Features:
- The combination of the rubber-resin adhesive and the PVC backing offers electrical and mechanical protection
- Tape measures 3/4 in x 60 ft x 7 mil
- Made of black durable PVC
- Withstands a temperature range of 32 to 176 degrees F (0 to 80 degrees C)
- UL Listed, CSA Certified and RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant
- 1 roll/carton, 100 rolls/case
- Brand: Temflex™
- Length: 60
- Width: 0.75
- Product Type: Vinyl Electrical Tapes
- Color: Black
- Part Number: 1776-3/4x60FT
- Thickness: 7